Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brave South Africans! :: Brooks Alberta Family Photographer::

Photobucket

Well, here we are! Back from the depths of the Holidays!

I hope everyone had a spectacular Christmas and is full steam ahead on their New Years Goals! Not Resolutions... Goals! :)

The holidays were very very busy for me and that means I have a LOT of blog content. I was lucky enough to photograph 4 families while I was home in Canmore! I love people that love winter photography sessions, they are really open to the adventure!

This next family was particularly adventurous!
Deon and Cecil came from South Africa to visit their daughters, Este and Nanda for their first winter experience ever! We had a great time in Banff along with Este's husband Stephan and son Deon and Nanda's husband Johan. They were very brave coming from such a warm climate, but I hope these images will stick with them as a great memory of their Holidays!

Photobucket

What a handsome little guy! And all smiles for most of the morning!
Photobucket

I couldn't believe my luck when I saw these shadows as we were driving by this wall, it was a very un-planned stop, but I am crazy about the shadows of the trees!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What beautiful Women!
Photobucket

Nope... still can't resist a good sun flare!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment