Monday, March 30, 2009

Sarah & Ryan are Engaged :: Alberta Portrait and Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

I don't even know where to start! Sarah is marrying Ryan. I'll start there.
You might remember Sarah from a photo session with her whole family last summer

When Sarah and Ryan showed up for their engagement session Sarah mentioned that she'd love to go to Dinosaur Park for some pictures. I was so glad we did. It was a beautiful day, although a little windy but the hoodoos kept us closed in nicely. If you are ever in the neighborhood, Dinosaur Park is worth a visit. Arriving at the park and watching the earth fall away for as far as your eye can see never gets dull. Sarah mentioned that her and Ryan had one of their first dates here.

Ryan and Sarah are getting married in July and I can't wait to get back out to Sarah's family farm and be in photo heaven again.

This session was so much fun, especially because Sarah and Ryan were keen to do anything, we got to wander around Brooks and find cool locations and hang out. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've wanted to take people to this spot for ages, so glad it worked out.
Photobucket

Sarah can work any angle. She also has the best laugh and the most incredible love for animals and cows in particular than anyone I have ever met. Cows!! Passion says everything, that's why she works at the veterinary clinic. So cool!

Photobucket

Wow!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sarah and Ryan have so much fun together. All I had to do was hang out with them! This is one of my favorite moments from the day!

Photobucket

I'm going to be out of town for a week. I'm headed to rainy Vancouver to photograph some friends and spend some quality time with my ladies. I'll be back next week with some reportage of the adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work...Dinosaur park! Such a fabulous idea! My fave is the one on the dry dirt!

    ReplyDelete