Friday, August 21, 2009

Carl & Shelley :: Brooks Alberta Engagement Photography::

Photobucket

You already saw one of my favorites of Shelley and Carl. They won a gift certificate at the Wedding Show in Brooks in February put on by Angela's Wedding and Things.

I also mentioned that I got to head to Gem, Alberta for their session. We played around in their garden, their yard, canola fields and then out by their horses. We also had to wear 3 inches of deet in order to avoid swarms and swarms of mosquitos. Despite their constant bites we had an awesome evening and I can hardly wait for their February wedding near Canmore.

Photobucket

I just have to say that I work with the absolute BEST people. Creative, outgoing and happy. I love the fact that my job involves hanging out with happy people all day (except when me and my computer have a 10 hr editing date... details.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shelley mentioned that she wanted some pictures done in their saskatoon berry orchard and I was all like "okay, cool." When we got there I was totally taken by how weighed down the bushes were with berries and I just couldn't get over it. Shelley then casually mentioned that she had picked me a big bucket to take home with me. Like I said, I work with the BEST people. What a gift it is to receive fresh picked berries.... especially since she picked them in and amongst all the mosquitos, I was so grateful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then came the sunset and the horses.

Photobucket

Whooooeeeee...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great jog. I love tha last 2 ones.

    Okaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, LOVE your stuff. These pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a lucky couple to have you as a photographer! The last one is just gasp-worthy! How fun!

    ReplyDelete