Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Sewall boys! :: Brooks Alberta Family Photographer ::

Photobucket

Wow - I photographed these handsome young men a month ago! You know it's busy when!

These were some of the most funny and easy going brothers I've photographed in a long time. They were crazy about each other and so interested in the photo session. I was so glad to get to spend some time with them!

Just as a little side note, my Fall sessions are filling up quickly and weekend dates are limited in October, in case you were thinking of booking in time for Christmas cards to go out :)

Loooonnnggg over due!

Photobucket

I loved their posture! They sorta just got right into the being in front of the camera, it was awesome!
Photobucket

It's not fair to have such gorgeous eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments: