Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adrian Marcoux




If you haven't heard of him, you need to check him out. Adrian and I studied at the Western Academy of Photography together and he is a brilliant photographer. Adrian continues to shoot film, and in the random times that I get to see him these days, I am inspired by his dedication to the practice. He photographs people extremely well and has just posted some beautiful images from the Red Bull Psychosis Mountain Bike Race on his site, you need to see them... HERE

1 comment:

  1. Adrian and Rachel
    I just received my copy of the Bold Beautiful Biathlon calendar.
    I am a former Chairman of the Professional Photographers of Ontario - EOB.
    I've photographed many, many sessions like this and I must say, your work is fabulous. Your use of light and shadowing encompasses most of what I have learned in my 40 years as a professional photographer. I specialize, now, in boudoir photography and executive portraiture and didn't know what to expect in your calendar until I received it. The work is awe-inspiring. Kudos to both of you. Extremely well done!!!
    Tom Toomey
    Toomey Photography
    Ottawa, Ontario
    ttoomey@tiplimo.com

    ReplyDelete