Friday, May 15, 2009

Susan & Frank, Holland :: Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

A little sneak to see what I've been up to over here in the father land. Geordie and I have been zig zagging across Holland like crazy. It's easy to do when it's such a small place. We were in the deep South last week and are now in the North. First though, we attended Frank and Susan's wedding near the Hague. It was sensational. The town hall was ancient and oh how I wanted to photograph in there all day. We don't get these kind of structures in Canada.

My computer is almost bogged down with imagery from the wedding, so until we return to Canada on Wednesday this is all I will post from the event. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wauw what a nice couple.....looking forward to see more of them :-)

    thanks honeyyyyy

    love Susie

    ReplyDelete