Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Hendriks Family!

I am so happy to share this post with everyone - especially after figuring out how to enlarge the images!!

Marise and Ziets are from South Africa originally and have been in Brooks for not much more than a year and called me to take some photographs, very specifically near a Canola Field, with Ziets' parents who are visiting and very much enjoying their new grand-daughter, Isabella. We had to wake Isabella up for the photos and I could not believe how observant, aware and photogenic she was!

I should share with you a behind the scenes moment from this session... I had just met Ziet's wonderful parents and asked them to casually stand near a cool barbed wire fence to get ready for a shot when the top post gave way and Ziet's Dad went crashing with the barbed wire to the ground. I am so glad everyone had a sense of humor because I was mortified as he lifted up his pant to show his wounded leg!.. not to mention when I almost head-butted him a little later, we soon learnt that I should stay very far away!

Thank you all for the wonderful session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This image was one the last images taken as I looked back and saw Marise rocking Isabella, I think it's my favorite of the batch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment