Thursday, August 7, 2008

Erica and Jeff are Hitched

Photobucket

I have been away awhile and I know there are people - because they have told me!!! - who are anxious to have some new images up. I apologize for the wait, but a girls gotta have a bit of fun in the summer time. And, speaking of FUN! Erica and Jeff were having some SERIOUS fun on their wedding day, I can't believe how much laughter and giggles were shared during the few hours I got to spend with them. It could possibly be ranked up there in the most laughter wedding day of the year.


I noticed the scrumptious favors on the table when I arrived, I had a hard time keeping my fingers to myself. I thought these were a great gift for the guests.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay - seriously, have you seen a happier couple! I loved the energy and the excitement!
Photobucket

Jeff is a helicopter pilot and I was so excited when we found out we would be doing some photos on top of a mountain. I like this image of Jeff walking up to the helicopter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an incredible view from the top!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wedding was held at the Canmore Ranch, and there were some colourful backdrops and barns to photograph near. When I left there were games of Bocce and Horse Shoeing going on, what a great way to entertain your guests!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment