Monday, August 25, 2008

The Humans are in town!

Photobucket

Alright, I probably shouldn't use such a play on words, but I couldn't help myself.

Larry, Vera and Oliver and Amanda Human were in town visiting their family. You might remember Marisse and Ziets Hendriks from a photo session we did several weeks ago in the Canola Field, and their beautiful daughter Isabella.

I was so glad that everyone agreed to come out to Lake Newell. I have been eyeing up this spot on the beach for some time, and the night was perfect!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved Oliver's little chapeaux!
Photobucket

What a beautiful family!
Photobucket

I just couldn't resist this image. Max was so good during out photos and I like how in this image he gets to be front and centre!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the color images, but the black and white is my fave. What a wonderful conversion ;) Nice to see all you guys!!! Can't wait until the next time...

    ReplyDelete