Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Avery ::Brooks Alberta Baby Photographer ::

Photobucket

Oh hi! Thats what I think every time I look at little Avery's eyes peering up at me in this image. Hmm... have you heard me mention how much I love baby toes? So tasty. Pictures of them that is. Tasty pictures. Uh yeah.

Photobucket

Carlie and Jim are absolutely awesome. I have loved getting to know them and their new family. Avery is so sweet and cuddly. She loves loves loves (yes, that's 3 loves in a row) to be held and definitely doesn't like being set down. She's going to be a cuddler.
Carlie and Jim did their maternity session with me and I was so excited to come home and photograph Avery. Without further ado.

Photobucket

Jim got a tattoo of Avery's name, and it was fun to get them to snuggle up together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmm :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this is absolutely beautiful, my little girls name is Avery as well.. I love the tattoo(:

    ReplyDelete