Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love :: Medicine Hat Wedding Photographer ::

Oh love. Sweet sweet love. It's the season. Weddings have started. Everyone is in a tizzy. Spring has finally sprung. We have baby goslings motoring around our front lawn and my little potted garden is starting to take off. I noticed tomatoes on the vine yesterday and used dill out of my own garden! I feel so lucky to be able to take note of all of these seasonal changes.

If Logan and Lindsay could look any more in Love, I'd like to see it. A sneak peak at their wedding two weekends ago.

Today is all about love.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS photograph! It's the perfect image of a couple in love, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I will surely come again again. wedding lighting chicago

    ReplyDelete