Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dominique & Jaime :: Canmore Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

One more month until these two ridiculously happy people get married! Jaime and Dominique have the best time together. Often it can take people a few minutes to warm up to being in front of a camera but not these two, they were seriously aux naturel for me. Jaime has a gift of being able to make Dominique laugh almost every second of any minute. He was on fire. It was wonderful to photograph. I am very much looking forward to their Canmore Thanksgiving wedding in just one month. Yahoo!


Jaime is a biathlete so I thought it would be pretty fun to photograph at the Nordic Centre shooting range. Also, I must comment on Dominique's dress; drop dead awesome! I always run into her wearing fabulous outfits so I can hardly wait to see her wedding dress!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello beautiful lady. I think Jaime agrees!
Photobucket

I can't remember what was going on here but it was pretty funny. I think maybe Jaime was trying to deny Dominique's kisses.
Photobucket

A wardrobe change and to the woods!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait to catch more of their happiness soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment