Thursday, September 3, 2009

Arlo Jacks Heal :: Southern Alberta Baby Photographer ::

Photobucket

I think I may have fallen in love with another man....

Little Mr. A was born on August 25th, he's the newest edition to the Heal clan (Geordie's family) and he's also my little nephew.
We all adore him, as do his big sisters. I got to spend a little time with him the other day, and I'm sure he'll be back on the blog in the near future!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one. I just want to nibble his little nose.... (did I say that out loud?)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. (Hi, I am your newest blog stalker Rachel. Just for a heads up)

    Hey is beautiful! I can see why all the ladies in his family is so enamoured with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you,

    Great shots, and what a stunning youngman.
    Who would not fall in love.


    Big Hug Okaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB-U-LOUS ;) Man, he's a looker!!! So cute. Can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the yawn one. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel! These pics of Arlo are absolutely adorable!!! He is as cute as those 2 older sisters! Congrats on the new nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete