Friday, October 24, 2008

Jaspersons

Photobucket

Timothy and Carmen were married in August in Medicine Hat. I don't often get asked to photograph in Churches and I am always so happy to have the opportunity, especially when it's a church like St. Patricks, the high ceiling and stained glass brought a lot of coolness to this wedding and we had a blast wandering around the church and later the farm getting pictures.

Thank you Tim and Carmen for including me in your day!

Photobucket

I love this one of the flower girls checking out the bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tim's sister made the cake, and Yes! That is Rosemary! What a beautifully delicious looking cake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the colour of this barn! I love photographing on farms, there is no end to great settings.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment