Friday, November 7, 2008

Kayleigh and Jessie are getting Married! Tomorrow!

Photobucket

YES! I am so ridiculously excited about tomorrow. Kayleigh and Jessie and I did an engagement very last minute and very quickly a few weeks ago, trying to fit in some nice fall colours before I left for New York. I think the session turned out phenomenally well considering the rush and this makes me so much more excited to be able to spend ALL day with them tomorrow.

As far as my bad blogging goes, I am going to admit something to you all. I have been living with a very very bad internet connection for the past year, this may seem like a little thing to some, but for me it has hindered my ability to just quickly post pictures or just quickly send emails. BUT! NOW, I have a new fast connection AND a new fast computer. I feel like I just got sent 10 years ahead. I really hope this means you'll hear more from me!

See you with more photos of Kayleigh and Jessie soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This photo was Kayleighs request and I think it turned out great.
Photobucket

I was excited when I found this sign!
Photobucket

Last but not least - isn't the colour of this door out of this world!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you must have had an aqesoe assistant, the pictures are great

    ReplyDelete