Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lindsay & Logan :: Brooks Alberta Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

Here is love. Real love, the love that kinda swoops you off your feet just watching it.
I had so very much fun at Lindsay and Logan's wedding on May 30. I could see the calm come over Lindsay when she first saw Logan and the joy in his eyes. Working with them was dreamy, they are both so ridiculously easy going and kind and gentle. I couldn't ask for better wedding people!

Lindsay got ready at her parents house with fun bridesmaids and friends doing her hair and makeup!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how excited the flower girl was to get all done up with the big girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had the talented Lauren Peake working with me during the day. She is working on getting her website up and running and I will keep you posted when it's up! She spent some time with the boys in the morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Their ceremony at the Luthern Church in Brooks was beautiful!

Photobucket


We headed to a nearby farm for some portraits. We had the most beautiful of days and a great place to work in.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsay was positively stunning!
Photobucket

The reception was held at the Duchess Hall and at the end of the night the tables were moved and everyone kicked off their shoes and danced to the live band. It was awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then, one of my favorite moments of the day. I mentioned this to Lindsay already so it's not like I'm telling you all a big fat secret... I kinda have a small photo crush on Logan. shhh.... He was called up on stage by the band and with ease and confidence picked up a guitar and began singing a swinging good tune to Lindsay's surprise. What a wonderful moment.

Photobucket

Lastly... I know this is a long post but it just had to be.
Again, it was a love filled day. Just beautiful. I can't thank Lindsay and Logan enough for including me in their day and having the chance to meet so many cool people.
This is happiness.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment