Wednesday, June 3, 2009

:: Southern Alberta Wedding / Portrait Photographer ::

Photobucket

I'm not a flash girl. Nope. I'm aux naturel, all the time. I like quick shooting and natural light like it's going out of style.

But.

Always a but. I hung out with some lighting guru's last night and well, maybe, just maybe I'm seeing the light.
(get it.... I know, I'm so funny)

Back to the point. I liked it. A lot. Maybe I will invest a little more time in being less aux naturel. This was a fun start. I was so glad to be invited by this group, most of whom are out of Lethbridge to play around with photo equipment. Not just a bird nerd people!!

Photobucket

I can't decide...Black and White or Colour?

Photobucket

It also helps to work with fantastic models!

Photobucket

Oh yeah, I was madly in love with the clothes. They are from a Lethbridge designer, I even went so far as to try on a pair of pants, as soon as I find out who the designer was I'm going to order up a storm.

1 comment: