Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Neilson, at LAST! :: Southern Alberta Family Photographer ::

Photobucket

Lauren and I have been trying to co-ordinate a little session with the whole family since Liam was born. (It's not un-similar to the Stettler story) Lars works out of town, they live WAY north of Brooks (that is probably a bit of an exaggeration) and it's been tricky. Here we are though, Liam is 7 months old. You might remember Lauren from her maternity session.

Lars, Lauren and Liam and I played inside on the -30C day and had a blast! Thanks for bringing me back up to Paradise!

** Side Note: They live on a farm on HWY 36, North of Brooks and as I was driving up there, the sun was bouncing off the bright white prairie, the willows orange bark was a striking contrast and I let out a sigh of "ahhhh I love living here".

The house had so many little nooks to photograph in.
Photobucket

We did have to have a dinner break!
Photobucket

He's going to be one strong rancher!
Photobucket

I know... there is a little nudity in this image, but it was such a cute moment that I just couldn't resist posting it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is such a pure moment. Ahhhh.... family!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey there...love the breastfeeding pic(I have a soft spot in my heart for those) and the second last one(so sweet). Lovely to see you and thanks for the loaner. See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how little Lauren's feet are....just bigger than Liam. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, we just wanted to say thank-you so much for taking our pictures, we really love the way they turned out and will treasure them. Thank you again,
    Lars Lauren and Liam.

    ReplyDelete