Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stettlers all in one place!!! :: Brooks, Alberta Photographer ::

Photobucket

OH MY GOODNESS! This was an event!
You will remember Mireille from her Mireille Stettler Design posts, here and here. She also has her own website here.

If you've seen and read those posts then you'll know she's also my best friend and this is her entire family!

I have been wanting to photograph these guys all together for a long time but when Natalie and Gilbert and Lena live in New Zealand and Dominic, Clara and Reuben have moved to Nova Scotia and Patric is somewhere above you hang-gliding and Hans-Peter is hiking some obscure peak in Kazakhstan and Mireille and Gabor are moving their stuff home from New York and Silvia is skiing all over the world... well you get the point! This was a big deal!

I booted home early on the 24th to hang out with these guys and we had such a beautiful day, the sun was shinning the ice, the river was pretty smooth and everyone was so festive and excited... probably because it was Christmas Eve and not cause I was yelling at them all to "work it...common guys...work it!"

Here are some goodies from the day.

I'm truly lucky and grateful to have a family like the Stettler's in my life. They are truly wonderful people and I am glad that Mireille became such a big part of my life cause she brought her whole family with her!

Also... 'cause I can pump tires here, because it's my blog!.. Mireille is designing and MAKING my wedding dress! Jackpot! Yeah, she's not bad :)

Thanks Stettlers!


These guys aren't funny at all.
Photobucket

Nova Scotia Troupe! Clara and Dominic are expecting again and young Reuben gets a little sibling. They are also talented musicians and we love it when Dominic knocks on the door to come in and just play our piano.
Photobucket

Photobucket

What a beautiful little girl!
Photobucket

And a handsome young man!
Photobucket

What a cozy family, I love Lena's little Uggs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how these guys are, pulling , dragging, and helping each other into all sorts of fun and adventure!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome work Rachel! You rock the house.
    Love Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow rach thanks so much you definitely rock the house!!! and will you please come shoot my wedding;)). lots of love and hello to the handsome man in the sweater vest

    ReplyDelete