Friday, January 9, 2009

Brooks Family Photographer :: Joanna, Andre and Sophia in Canmore ::

Photobucket

I could tell from the moment I walked in the door on New Years Day that this was going to be a fun day. It was all laughs and Sophia just kept cracking me up, she was one of the easiest kids to photograph, just her lovely little self.

Most people would think I was nuts for picking up a photo session on New Years Day... and this is a secret... shhh... we went to bed at 10:30pm on New Years Eve!! Shhh...! Geordie and I were both battling a cold all holidays and were just beat. The fireworks woke us up at midnight, that's pretty sad.

It felt great to be up and frolicking outside with Joanna, Andre and Sophia along with the 10+ runners we saw jogging at 10am on NEW YEARS DAY! Talk about getting a head start on their resolutions. Geez!

Here are some fun little moments to start off the year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like how un-impressed Sophia looks here! Joanna and Andre live just down the street from my parents in Canmore and have for ages and our paths don't actually cross often so it was really great to get to know them a little bit.

Photobucket

We did some maternity stuff too, what a good looking mama!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sophia wanted to get up on the couch with Joanna and insisted on putting her arm by her head too! This was such a cute and wonderful little moment.

Photobucket

I think they're going to have a blast when #2 comes along!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment