Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Back! :: Alberta Wedding and Portrait Photographer ::

Photobucket

Phew! We are finally caught up on sleep and back into life.
We had the most wonderful and amazing wedding last weekend with just a little sprinkle of rain for good luck.
Once our photographers post some images I will be sure to share them with you all. I'm pretty excited.

Being on this side of the wedding fence was a little overwhelming. I just have to give a shout out to all the brides and grooms who take off for a honeymoon right away... I don't know how you do it! I was so happy to come back to my own bed and sleep for days. It felt like days. Today is the first day I feel like I'm back.

We had the best night of our lives and I promise to share some images soon.

As for this one pictures, I just found it in my editing of a wonderful family of 21 from several weeks ago. I love the birds on the lines. I may blow this one up. Lots and lots more pictures to hit the blog in the next week. I've got lots of work to catch up on!

Happy Weekending!

2 comments:

  1. oh rachel, i love your commentary's they make you so personable....you have such a gift in not only photography but also writing...
    see you soon......Annelies

    ReplyDelete