Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Sisters :: Brooks, Alberta Family Photographer ::

Photobucket

I'm pretty luck to be part of the Heal family (officially). They made me feel like family years ago, but now I can actually use the word aunt, nieces and.... nephew. This beautiful family grew yesterday and we are so excited! If you're new to my blog, this is my family. You can also see the girls here.

These photos were done just a few weeks ago to capture the 4 of them before they became 5. My oh my they are a beautiful family aren't they. I'm so glad they were into my 'couch in a field' idea. Sometimes I think they look at me with eyebrows raised.
Olivia and Sophie will be the best big sisters!

I thought it was a good day to share these!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow! They sure look like their Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachey,

    Have I told you lately that you are amazing (& that we love you!!??). Must be the hormone shift...I'm feeling all sentimental! ;)

    Thanks for everything you do. Love how Olivia just jumped her heart out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,

    Love the new photos ... wish you could be a part of my family so I could get fabulous family pictures done too!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete