Monday, August 31, 2009

Weddings!! :: Brooks Alberta Photographer ::

Photobucket

Alright... drum roll please!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to share my wedding photos with you all.
Brittany is pretty much exceptional and we couldn't have been more happy to trust her with documenting our day. I have to say the wedding came together magically. A lot of our elements were not planned to flow so brilliantly (Like the orange theme... my shoes were the second pair I bought, the car was a last minute purchase from my Mom and the flowers, well they were planned.) Boy did it ever just work out.

I want to rant and rave about Brittany, she has a keen eye and a creative spirit and she brought our friend Dana Pugh along with her to second shoot and it was a blast!She also shot a roll of film on an old vintage camera, we were pumped when we saw the results. Perfect!

This morning Brittany's photography of our wedding was featured on Rock 'n Roll Bride... What an honor. I'm so happy for Brittany.

Click on Brittany's name to take you to her blog and more yummy images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Rachel you looked STUNNING!!! What an incredible wedding. Your wedding photographs are so vivid, filled with love and emotion. What a gorgeous creative collection that captures your day with style and elegance. Simply beautiful. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ears are dirty? do we get a hint?
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Brittany weren't here we could...mmm you know...a roll in the hay?????
    je liefste tante in canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, you are gorgeous! You guys look like you had such a fun time. Congratulations again. Tara

    ReplyDelete