Friday, June 27, 2008

SOPHIE!!



My oh my! It was SO hard to narrow these pictures down to just a few. I felt like in order to really share Sophie's personality, I needed to keep adding more and more.

Sophie is Geordies niece and I am always so glad when I get asked for a formal session. You'd think I would have Sophie and her sister Olivia plastered all over my blog, but when we are together, we just kinda hang out. It's so great to live close by and be able to watch these sisters grow like beanstalks AND they're just SO cute!

While I was doing some blog surfing the other day - because I am on the child photography train- I came across a great article, about investing in Custom Portraiture and Custom Photography in General- Check it out HERE. I also found out that one of the guys that Geordie was fishing with, his wife, Dana Pugh, is also a photographer, I am always pumped to know more people in the craft. I love her children's work. Check her cool Blog out HERE











1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the link to my blog!!! That little cutie looks alot like her daddy I think :) They're so cute(and so are the images!!!). Can't wait to meet up!

    ReplyDelete