Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Mini Session in Brooks

I know... I KNOW! I've left you all hanging for weeks. The thing is, I have been editing like a mad women... and I still have nothing to show for it. I promise I'll blog like crazy, SOON!

Summer transition into Fall has been crazy! It's been so busy, and isn't that lucky. I've been doing a lot of photography and getting a chance to meet a lot of great people.

So, while I am in the spirit of Fall and can't hardly wait for the leaves to change, I thought I would offer a Mini Session. Don't worry Canmore people, I will also set on up at home #2, but not until October, so keep checking back. For all your Brooksites (is that the right word?) out there, it's a first come, first serve day. I love Kinbrook Island Park in the Fall, it's a beautiful area with lots of background options and natural settings.

This is a great way to get a few pictures done for Christmas cards, or as presents... you have to book in advance though.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The three girls with blue (?) umbrellas is absolutely spotless! I also love the heart shadow... You are very good at what you do!

    ReplyDelete