Monday, September 29, 2008

Stephanie and Mark!

Photobucket

Bloggins Spree here I come.

Introducing Stephanie and Mark Havens.
I was so psyched to meet these two. A mutual friend put us in touch almost last minute, when they decided to get married last minute in Banff. It was a bit of a drizzly day, but not rainy enough to dampen anyone's high. Their friends were great and boy oh boy are these two in love!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta love finding a cool coloured tourist boat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We headed to the old Bankhead church for some photos, a place I love to photograph in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, I know... another train shot... I am getting kind of obsessed with trains. I'd love to know what your favorite ones are!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I totally dug the umbrella's

Photobucket

Photobucket

>Photobucket

Steph and Mark knew what they wanted, something nice and small and on a Lake, and I am glad that we met... especially because they brought CRAVE cupcakes!!! Thanks for the fun day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment