Friday, September 19, 2008

Still editing!!

Photobucket

While I edit away, I wanted to share a photo from last weekend that I love! Mike and Rosie are friends from Canmore and Rosie is due in October. We spent the morning wandering around town catching up and snapping photos, this is one of the last ones of the session and I am so happy to capture them so relaxed. Mike and Rosie also own The Trough restaurant in Canmore... hmmmmmmm... it is such a treat!

This image is also an image that can be seen inside Lubelle Boutique, a new women's fashion store in Brooks. Cindy and Thelma, the great gals that own the place, were ever so kind to let me display some work there. If you're in town you should check out the store, there is lots and lots of stuff to want!

Also, there are still spots open for the Mini Sessions!

Thanks for hanging in there everyone. I should be back at it next week.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bench one and the one with the shadow(what a cool idea!!!)...can't wait to see some images of you(soon, I hear!!!)

    ReplyDelete