Friday, September 26, 2008

Mike and Rosie!

Photobucket


I feel a wave of blogging coming on. LOOK OUT!

As previously mentioned... Rosie and Mike!!
These two are brilliant. Not only are they ridiculously fun to hang out with, I have worked with them in and out of restaurants since I was 12... (YES! I was working at 12! My cousins and I used to sweep the patio of the restaurant my aunt and uncle owned, Rosie worked there too... I say we cousin's 'worked' there, but really we drank hot chocolate from one of those instant machines in the kitchen and looked for coins in the cracks of the patio in the early morning hours... sometimes they were ever so carefully placed under the feet of the picnic benches by my aunt)...

Sorry, I got carried away there.

Mostly, I wanted to say that I have known these two since I was a kid. Mike was kind enough to let me hostess at Zona's in Canmore when he was managing it and I am so glad because I have met some of the greatest people through those few years.

Now the two of them will be three of them, and I am excited to meet the little one in October!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like this one. The bench was still heavily covered in morning dew when we arrived, but Rosie got down to business. I appreciate it so much when people are just willing to get the shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one was Mike's idea, and I am so glad!!

Photobucket

Elwood and Cheeks needed to be in the photos too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment