Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Carlie & Jim Maternity :: Southern Alberta Photographer, Calgary ::

Photobucket

Oh boy oh boy, do I ever love spring.
I'll be the last person on the planet to complain about the weather. Truly. I think I can enjoy anything. I love -30C because of the way it makes my nose seize, I love the rain because I get to wear my bright green rain boots, I love sun, I love fog and right now I love Spring! I was a little worried when at the beginning of the week it was -30C. I really wanted to get some outside images of Carlie and Jim, and luckily by Friday it was 5C in Calgary. Ahhhh....

I met Carlie last year while watching Jim (her husband) and Geordie play in a hockey tournament in Rosemary. For those of you who do not know where Rosemary, AB, it's just a little north and west of Brooks and if you ever find yourself there, make sure to stop in at the donut shop. YUM!

way off track again...

Carlie called last week and it was so great to meet again, this time in Calgary. It was one of the greatest portrait days in a while.

Now that's a beautiful belly!
Photobucket

Carlie and Jim were a lot of fun to work with. They are both from Brooks, AB but met during University in Calgary. They are so sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mia was such a good dog and so beautiful too, she was loving being the centre of attention for a few minutes.
Photobucket

More images up this week.

1 comment:

  1. love these--especially the first one and the last two!!!

    Hope you guys are well!

    ReplyDelete