Thursday, March 19, 2009

Opal has arrived! :: Southern Alberta Photographer ::

Photobucket

Opal arrived a little earlier than expected. Joanna and Andre weren't expecting things to move along so quickly but Opal really wanted to be a part of things it seems. I was so happy to be invited back into Joanna, Andre, Sophia and now Opals home. We had so much fun on New Years Day and this was no exception.

Sophia is a great big sister and was rocking out to the Barenaked Ladies and building intense block castles. She's got a lot to teach her new sister.

Opal has quite the personality already!
Photobucket

I know I know... you've seen this before. I just love hands holding up a little head. Hmmm. They are so tiny!

Photobucket

Sisters!
Photobucket

They truly love hanging out together. You should see Andre and Sophia dance. Whoo eee!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the top two Rachel, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the second one ;)

    ReplyDelete