Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh Spring! :: Alberta Wedding & Portrait Photographer ::

Photobucket

I'm sitting in my living room. The sun is streaming violently in through my windows. It's 7.30pm. How wonderful.
I'm actually sitting in front of my tulips and the are absorbing the rays and glowing more orange than they were before, they're such a refreshing sight. I almost want to take them outside and show them around the garden, maybe coax up my hidden bulbs into bloom. (Who I am kidding... the signature april snow storm has yet to arrive)

Tulips and Daffodils have special places in my spring heart.

More human photography posts this week. I promise.
Just wanted to send some flowers to all my blog stalkers, thanks for keeping an eye on me!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. There is this song
    "When springtime comes, I will sent you tulips
    from Amsterdam"

    You however sents us tulips from Brooks

    Thanks Okaa-san

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers! I am so excited for spring, and tulips are my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete