Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Connie + Trent & Jake

Photobucket

Brooks is a pretty awesome town. I get asked often (VERY OFTEN) how I could have moved here from Canmore of all places. First off there is the easy answer that this is where Geordie is, so this is where I need to be. (It's also ridiculously beautiful here) But, secondly when you find great friends then it makes it easy to stay!

Connie and Trent are two of these great friends that make Brooks such a rad place to live. They have a great Boxer named Jake that I get to hang out with a lot too because Connie is also my awesome workout friend who gets my butt up early in the morning to swim, bike and run and Jake comes along for some of these adventures.

Here's to great friends!

p.s aren't they a great looking family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment