Monday, November 10, 2008

The Niznik Family

Photobucket

This post has been waiting to be posted since we had this session the first week of October!
You might remember the Nizniks from one of my very first posts when I was lucky enough to attend one of their Cattle Brandings in the spring time.

My favorite sessions are when a family invites me out to their home to do the photographs. I always feel as though I get to know them a little better and the kids feel so much more comfortable in their own surroundings. I was especially happy to get back to the Niznik farm because it was like visual eye candy the first time I was there, insert a fun and good looking family and it gets even better!

ENJOY!!


This is one of my favorites from the day. I love the intent look of Sara pulling Eva!
Photobucket

Photobucket

You can NEVER go wrong with bright coloured buildings and a blue wheelbarrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These shadows were too good to pass up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I would have loved to have had sister!
(Don't feel sorry for me, I have a little brother and he's pretty cute too!)
Photobucket

I had such an awesome time out there! Look at how fun this family is!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment