Saturday, November 15, 2008

Meet the McClellands

Photobucket


I guess I am feeling a little nostalgic for the fall colours, I keep some posts lingering for days when I want a colour kick and today is one of those days. Kim and Scott asked me to do their family photos out at Lake Newell, just outside of Brooks, AB during the Fall and we had to re-schedule once because of looming dark clouds and I am glad we did because the day we ended up getting was one of those fresh, bright Fall days.

Ty and Ethan were climbing into trees, getting into the sand at the beach and making my job really easy.

These are some of those pictures.

Also coming up this week: Geordie and I went out for a night on the town last night. The town being Patricia, AB, the occasion being that Sully's Garage a group of musicians from Canmore, AB were out hunting in the area and took over the Patricia Hotel for a stomping good time. They have been doing this for years and some of them are Canmore friends. 3am later we dragged our musically full selves home, and I'll post some photos soon!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you say blue eyes! Wow and Jealous!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Thanks again for doing such great pictures for us...we receive comments on this picture of Ty all the time!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete