Monday, November 24, 2008

Jesse and Kayleigh Paddock are hitched

Ta Dahh!!! The Stunning Bride and Groom!

Photobucket

Okay... SERIOUSLY! Could they look any greater!
Like I mentioned in their engagement blog posting, I was very much looking forward to photographing this wedding.
Kayleigh and Jesse are two of the happiest bride and groom I have ever had. YES! I said that.
The ceremony was emotionally charged and very beautiful and everyone in the wedding party was totally into the photography we did outside at a nearby farm in Brooks. I was very impressed with the bridesmaids who were bare legs and all out there. I wanted to thank them so much for their enthusiasm as I dragged them in and out of cars for photos.

I was also super lucky to have Roxy Grove from Bella Vita Photography in Duchess assist me with this wedding, and help make sure we were as quick as possible in that very chilly wind.

I could go on and on about how much fun I had... but I'll add commentary to the images as I go....

Photobucket

Ummmm yeah... awesome! AND Kayleigh stayed in these almost all night!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See...HAPPIEST!
Photobucket

Thank you ladies for braving the cold!
Photobucket

The boys stayed toasty enough in their suits!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kayleigh and her family did an exceptional job of decorating the Heritage Inn Banquet Hall, her Dad, Daryl put this fun sandbox together for them
Photobucket

There was a milk and cookie shooter bar set up too. I kept an eye out for someone who was doing milk shots and apparently there was a young girl sneaking milk shots frequently, but unfortunately I only heard tales of it and didn't get to photograph her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

When I left the dancefloor was packed and everyone was dancing around in step.
Photobucket

I love doing weddings in Brooks, Alberta and getting to know such wonderful people. Jesse surprised Kayleigh with a honeymoon to The Mayan Riviera for 2 weeks and I hope you both had the great time you deserved!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Rachel your photos are amazing!!! I especially like the one of Kayleigh and Jesse leaving the church. That should be in a magazine! It's beautiful. Also the one with the guys by the truck is really cool too. You did a great job and I'm excited to see all of the photos! Thanks for doing this for my sister!

    Brenna

    ReplyDelete