Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cans for Comments - Brooks Alberta Photographer

I saw this great idea on Chris+Lynn Photographer's blog, so I am adopting the idea and I hope you'll take part.

Cans for Comments...for every comment that gets left on my blog in the next week, I will donate a can to the Brooks Food Bank. It's an easy way to give and I'd love to hear from you too!

Look out for some awesome posts this week as I have two very great sessions coming up that are sure to be off the hook.

Thank you for participating!

Happy Holidays!
Rachel

8 comments:

  1. Great Idea Raggel, here is too the first can.

    And thanks for a great party, the music was indeed fantastic.

    Love Okaa San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea...can #2...and I might just have to do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love checking out your blog... you are one talented lady, Rachel!
    I hope to see you sometime soon.
    Happy Holidays.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, fantastic pics, What camera do you use? Also lens specs would be interesting to know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel -

    Do you have anything posted from Rhonda & Mike Patton's wedding a couple of years ago?

    Rhonda's Mom - Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel: Thank you for your comment. I use a Canon 5D and primarily use a 24-70mm f2.8 and love it.

    Barb: I haven't posted anything from Mike and Rhonda's wedding but would happy to take a request and post a blast from the past. Let me know! Thanks for your post and say hi to those two for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talking about cool or cheesie I go for cool,
    nice work kiddo

    Loce with a can Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Rachel!
    *LOVE* the photos - you have an awesome eye! Hoping to get my photoblog up soon & will send you the URL once it's up for constructive criticism!! :P
    Al xx (& Zoe xx) in Oxford!

    ReplyDelete