Monday, December 1, 2008

The Family

Photobucket

This image of Olivia TOTALLY expressed my excitement for posting these pictures.
These are the great people that come with Geordie! His brother and sister in law, Pete and Donna and of course beautiful nieces Olivia and Sophie, both of whom have graced the blog before!

I can photograph these cats every day of the week if I wanted but I am always glad when we set some time aside to get silly and serious in front of the camera.

By the end of this session Olivia asked me "Rachel, is it okay if we stop taking pictures now, I'm getting tiered of it"
Her honesty was brilliant! Boy I love these girls, and get to call them Family! How lucky am I!

Photobucket

Good Sisterly Love
Photobucket

This could be one of my favorites of all time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Rach, these are beautiful. They are all beautiful. When can we do some of my munchkin?

    ReplyDelete