Friday, December 5, 2008

Theo & Aaron are Brilliant!

Okay, Okay... Tadaaaa!!!

Photobucket

I loved this session so much that I just can't decided on one or two images so you are getting 8, plus the previous post = 9 which is only relevant if you are Theo. :)

Theo was my very first friend when I came to Brooks. She invited Geord and I over for a sushi making party, which I still think was a bit of curious invite because Geord and I were in the beginning stages of our courtship and people were curious who I was. I am so very thankful for that invite because I knew right away that I wanted to be this super chic girls friend. Oh and Aaron was alright too ;)

I already said it once on my blog but I'll say it again. Good friends make such a huge difference in my life, and I am always so grateful for their sparkly presence and positive influence. So with a heavy heart I am in denial that Theo and Aaron are taking off to Saskatchewan to be closer to their family. This photo session was a "We lived in Brooks" session and I loved the crazy sunshine and flares that we got and also another afternoon I got to spend with these fine folks.

Photobucket

Yeah, wicked sun flares!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously though, how great is this sun!
Photobucket

My oh my what a good looking couple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This has got to be one of my favorite. I love that the light is just about shining from their lips. This is truly Theo and Aaron; a big bright ball of sunshine!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. such a sweetie.
    your words warm my heart and make me giggle.
    and, the pics are so fabulous....you are so talented miss rb - soon to be rh - but not really bc you'll keep your own....maybe rhb? or rbh? nah - RB baby!
    xoxo
    *t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing shots here Rach - way to nail it! Looking soooo good. Wow.
    -Chuck

    ReplyDelete