Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gillespie Maternity Sesh! :: Brooks, Alberta Baby & Maternity Photographer ::

Photobucket

Ahhhh... I love LOVE the peacefulness of this image. Terri-Lynn and Craig are friends and I was so excited to do their maternity session!
I don't get to do enough of these and it was so much fun. Here are just a few images, there are more but they are just too hot for your eyes!

Terri-Lynn is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have seen.
YES! I adore it when I get to photograph Mom's that are so embracive of their pregnancy and TL definitely is and it makes for one hot mama.
I had mentioned this to her, but I'll say it again...while editing this images I had the biggest grin on my face because
I could really FEEL her happiness and it effected me, even through all those crazy computer wires and screens.

Photobucket

So so so SWEET!
Photobucket

For all you beautiful pregnant mothers out there, lets hook up for a session! www.rachelboekel.com

2 comments:

  1. The second on of TL is my favourite. So beautiful pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bambino Direct offers Bambino Direct discount voucher where I bought its products with online discounts.

    ReplyDelete