Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Past is Catching Up! :: Brooks, Alberta Photographer ::

Photobucket

So by Monday I actually meant Wednesday! Eek!
Chandra you're the itunes winner!

Thank you to everyone who commented and for all of your kind kind words.
It's because of you great blog followers and your encouragement that I keep getting inspired to do what I do. I'm so grateful that you all check out my blog and stop in online and say hi, it really means a lot to me!

Lots is going on in my little office in Brooks lately, I'm working on a new website and hopefully a fresher newer blog to! I shouldn't let the cat out of the bag too early but I couldn't help myself. I'm excited about the changes and can't wait to share it with you all.

The image posted above is from The TransRockies Challenge in 2006 and it's of Tom Zidek whose race partner suffered a big crash on the mountain and was helicoptered out. Tom strapped the bike on his back and kept on going. I used to do a lot of sports photography and I was lucky to get this image. The cool thing is 3 years later people are still interested in it! If you're in Prague you should stop into the Bike Cafe and you might just find this image hanging on their wall. It's exciting to have my photography hanging all over the world.


That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment