Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Highline Magazine

Photobucket

I'm going to try extra extra hard to blog every day until the end of the week, which by the way I KNOW is only 2 days away. Baby steps.

I wanted to share the Winter 2009 Issue of Highline Magazine with you. Kristy Davison and Erin Moroz have both done an exceptional job putting together this very Canmore magazine. If you're passing through the Bow Valley and/or even better, live in the valley, this is a great local mag with tones of little tidbits of "how to get out there" information. Kristy has been great enough to include me in the past two issues and if you want to catch up on great words and photos check out the online mag HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogs more often! I get so excited when there's a new one! :)

    ReplyDelete