Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Xander! :: Brooks Baby & Maternity Photographer ::

Photobucket

The latest edition to our clan! We were so lucky to get to spend family day weekend with the newest member of our family. My cousin Mitchell and his wife Melody welcomed Xander on January 15th. The little guy is just a month old. We had so much fun watching him sleep and laughing at his gurgles all weekend. That's not all we did though, we headed out sledding on Lake Isle (near Edmonton, AB) and ate delicious food with my aunt, uncle, cousins and my Mom and Dad even trekked up for the festivities. AND!!! I even beat Geordie at Wii Fit Slalom skiing!!!!! Yes, that deserves extra exclamation marks. If you know Geordie you'd know how competitive he is and I smashed his time by 0.83 seconds. In his extra sassing tone he tells me that it's great that I'm "good at video games" but I know he's crushed inside. :)

I hope everyone else out there in internet land had a brilliant long-weekend and Valentines Day!
In the spirit of Love and new babies, I'm going to give a $20 itunes gift certificate out to one lucky commenter this week. I will randomly draw from all the comments on Friday so be sure to check back so you can claim your prize! (You must leave your name on your comment so I can identify you)

The new family.
Photobucket

Is it wrong to want to nibble on those little toes?!
Photobucket

One of my favorites.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Rachel what a great job you did to show the world our beautiful cousin/nephew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats to Mitchell and awesome shots Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Rachel, you did such a wonderfull job!!!! these pictures are treasures for sure.
    Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Bambino Direct for buying Baby & Nursery Products online through Bambino Direct voucher code. It gives me a lot of discount Code from which I get Baby Furniture on less prices than offline shopping.

    ReplyDelete