Monday, April 20, 2009

Michelle & Max in Brooks! :: Brooks, Alberta Engagement Photographer ::

Photobucket

Max and Michelle came all the way to Brooks from Edmonton for their Engagement Session! Wowzas!
I love finally meeting people that I have been in email contact with for awhile.
When I opened my office door and saw Michelle and Max for the first time my first thought was... I can't believe how tall these two are! Max is 6.5"!!! I have dutch blood in me but somehow my height never exceeded 5.4 1/4 " (The 1/4" counts!!) So looking at Michelle's tallness had me just soooo envious!

They fit together so perfectly and I loved watching them just be themselves together and let me be a part of it all. They have eyes only for each other, and it was so fun to photograph!

Did I already mention that they came all the way from Edmonton!! :)
I am looking forward to their wedding at Nakoda Lodge in September, it's going to be amazing!


I love the way Max is looking at Michelle...
Photobucket

I stumbled on the swing set and thought 'why not'. Best time of the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmm. I really like this one, and especially because while we were photographing in the marking lot there were 10 bikers parked comparing their motorbikes and whispering about us softly.
Photobucket

Michelle is so beautiful!
Photobucket

I really really like this one.
Photobucket

We started our session at Kinnbrook Island Provincial Park and then headed to the Rodeo Grounds before heading into town. Max and Michelle will move to Vancouver this summer and I loved that they chose a real Alberta setting for their engagement session, before heading West.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment