Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sneak Peak :: Alberta Maternity Photography ::

Photobucket


I was in Canmore last weekend and Hermalize and Jan came down from Brooks so we could do their Maternity session in the mountains. You might remember Hermalize and Jan from their session this past winter. I am so excited because I get to follow this family as it grows and you'll get to see the young babino too! I'm so excited to get to meet the baby in May! I have had my eye on this wall for years and year in Canmore and have waited patiently for a maternity session, I love the flying family!

I'm going to do my darn best to post every day this week to make up for the next little while.
Geordie and I are headed to The Netherlands next Monday for 3 weeks!!! I am heading over to photograph a wedding and will also get to visit all my family and introduce Geordie to them. It's going to be wild. I will do my best to blog my adventures.

This is just a sneak peak, I'll be posting the rest of this session by this week. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. More great photos of Jan and Hermelize! I love the mural aspect. Adds so much fun to the image!

    ReplyDelete