Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Natalie & Adam....AT LAST!! ::Brooks, Alberta Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

I feel like every time I sit down to post something I have SOOO much to say!

Natalie and Adam met years and years ago, when we were all in high school. Adam moved to Canmore to focus on his passion for biathlon and then met Natalie. Not to say his focus was lost at all, but we all saw it coming! Adam is from Rimbey, Alberta and I love this about him, he's small town guy. Adam was persistent with Natalie and through all the time they spent together it was just easy. Adam proposed to Natalie at the end of last summer and they are getting married in May, in Mexico. They have moved to Vancouver and while I was there last week for Natalie's stagette I followed them around for a bit of a fun, pre-marital bliss session.

I'm going to miss their wedding, which darn near kills me. Natalie has been an incredible friend to me and I've drawn on her wisdom and words often, we survived high-school together, but that was actually easy. It's been such a treat to have someone to go through wedding organizing with and I know their Wedding will be beyond lovely.
Truly, there are no two better people suited for each other. I've loved watching these two together and can't wait to sip martini's with them when we're 50 or 60 :)

I know this image is blurry. I know. I had to post it though because of how much it makes me smile.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this one, it might be one of my favorites.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't resist the obvious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She's too darn cute for her own good!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. focus shmokus...that's my favorite one ;) It looks like it was done on film which makes it even more lovely. Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! my name is natalie and my bf's name is adam, and we met in mexico! :) that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete