Monday, July 27, 2009

Anna :: Brooks Alberta Photographer ::

Photobucket

Michelle and Rob called me and invited me to Michelle's parents place on a Sunday morning to photograph the sweet little miss. Anna. Michelle's parents place had old buildings and tall grasses and fences and it was like my eyes were drooling. You know that mouth watering feeling you get when you think of eating a pickle wrapped in blackforest ham.... anyone? That's what it was like for my eyes. I had met Michelle and Rob before but never Anna and what a thrill it was!

Nothing like Grandma's fresh peas.
Photobucket

I love her happy smile here, walking confidently with Mom and Dad.
Photobucket

The sun was pretty warm, but Anna stuck it out for the photos and was such a good sport.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life is always better with no clothes on!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh i love the one with her eating the peas.. it is beautiful and so natural.. you are a wonderfully talented (and busy) lady..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the one of her eating the pea pod but that last one is pretty special too :)
    I'm working so hard to try and get busy and to have families rely on me in this way too. It's all about doing quality work and building relationships isn't it?
    Great work Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really sweet Rachel! I love the pea pod and the last one too!

    D

    ReplyDelete