Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weddings :: Alberta Photographer ::

This is a bit more of a personal post. I have been having the most fantastic summer with just the best brides and grooms and the sunniest of days and the greatest of opportunities. Some days I just burst with all the greatness that life tosses at me and I can't believe what a lucky girl I am and the great person I get to spend it with (insert Geordies name here). Luckier now that I only have 10 sleeps until my very own wedding. I get to be a bride too! I have the best families and the best friends who have poured hours and hours of sweat and tears into helping with our wedding. This is mostly because I have been so busy working on other people weddings (AND I LOVE IT) that I haven't had much time to focus on my own. So, if my posts seem a little weak in the next few weeks or you don't really hear from me at all it's because my Mom has ordered me to stop working, in the most loving and happiest of ways. I'll be back to share the rest of the summer with you soon!

A post is never a post without a photo. Here's a sneak at Shelley & Carl's engagement session.

Shelley and Carl won an engagement session at this years Bridal Show in Brooks in January, and we finally got together for their session out in Gem. I'm going to go off track for a second, but I love knowing about towns like Gem and Princess and Wardlow because whenever we play the "say a town with the last letter of the last town named" game I get to use them. Is there an actual name for that game?

Gem was beautiful (I had never been there before) and it was also so very full of mosquitos, though it didn't seem to bother these two. This photo thrills me. They are getting married at Rafter Six Ranch on February 20th. I'm so excited for their winter wedding.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment