Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hanging with Grandparents :: Medicine Hat & Brooks Alberta Family Photographer ::

Photobucket

I am lucky enough to get to spend more time with this awesome family. You might remember them from the COLD photo session we did in January in Banff. This time though Deon and Cecil came from South African in the summer and had a much warmer visit and we took sometime to get some images of just them and their grandson, Deon. The canola was blooming to boot. Aunt Nanda was also out with us so we included her in some photos as well. :)

I absolutely LOVE what I do, I get to create great memories with people over and over again and explore fun setting and have a creative license with all of my clients. How much better can it get, seriously.

Photobucket

What a handsome little man!
Photobucket


I didn't always love canola fields the way I love them now. I used to not like the bank calendar prairies scenes with canola and haybales... eek. The real things is pretty out of control. I drove home from Calgary on Friday and my eyes were drooling, the fields, the sky, the the the... everything, it was pure beauty and the flax fields... well that's another story.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment