Sunday, July 26, 2009

Danielle & Robin :: Lethbridge Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

This is my 101st post! I feel like doing a bit of a dance in my little office. I should have done it on the 100th but if went by me without even a smidge of acknowledgment.

But now onto more important details....

Danielle and Robin were married in June at the Norland in Lethbridge. It was a toasty blue sky day and perfect for a garden wedding! Danielle and Robin were so happy and their infectious happiness spread through their bridal party like wildfire. We had a lot of fun moving around Lethbridge snapping photos with them.


Oh the flower girls were so darling.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a lot of fun up there.
Photobucket

The pictures from the balcony are some of my favorites. I also posted on as a Sneak Peak a few weeks ago.
Photobucket

I just can't resist a good reflection.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The wedding has a great fairy-tale appeal.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rachel!!! You are the most amazing photographer and we love the photos!!

    Thanks for everything!!!

    Danielle & Robin

    ReplyDelete