Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carla & Tyler Heiland :: Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer ::

Photobucket

I had been looking forward to this wedding all year! I first talked to Tylers Mom in November of last year and when she was telling me about the wedding in the field and horses and corals I was thinking... I have to be there!
I was so glad that Carla and Tyler chose me to photograph their wedding. The morning of the wedding I was watching the Brooks Rodeo parade with umbrella's and lots of layers, before I left for the ceremony a friend offered me her down jacket just in case and I gladly took it. I was feeling bad that this weather was going to effect Carla's day, but when I called to firm up locations (left here, 1 mile on gravel road, turn right at cattle grates...etc) she was so energetic and ready for the show to go on.

Unbelievably the clouds parted, the down jacket was shed and the sun came out for just the exact amount of time we needed. They're going to have a wonderful marriage.

So um, I loved this wedding and I loved photographing Tyler and his groomsmen arriving to the wedding...
Photobucket

Carla came on a horse drawn carriage!
Photobucket

The wedding took place in a field and the guest sat on boards balanced on hay bales. So ridiculously cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved the time we had after the ceremony to explore the area. The prairies are full of beautiful surprises.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Carla and Tylers wedding party was amazing. They were here and there and everywhere making sure each other were doing just fine, staying warm and making Tyler and Carla laugh.
Photobucket

Hmm Hmm Hmm...
Photobucket

I love being outside and taking any weather and location that is given to me and having the best people to work with. It's always an adventure and I love the great people I get to share it with!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. my first set of comments were 'eaten up by Blogger'. My apologies if this is a duplicate :)
    I love these images you captured. What a fun couple and what a DELIGHTFUL wedding to cover. I'd be chomping at the bit to cover a wedding like this :) Love your shots.

    ReplyDelete